- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Can’t quite swing the Virgin Galactic shuttle trip of dad’s dreams this Father’s Day? Fret not, and put down that tie. Kiehl’s — the apothecary brand with fans in Pharrell, Michael C. Hall and Zachary Quinto — has just launched a man-centric moisturizer that packs the punch of both de-puffing caffeine and a legendary superhero.
To celebrate its new Facial Fuel Heavy Lifting Anti-Aging Moisturizer, the New York-based cosmetics giant has partnered with Marvel on a limited-edition comic book featuring Captain America as he fights evil from the comfort of Kiehl’s East Village apothecary.
Beginning June 4, the 12-page tome is free with in-store and online purchases of the manly $40 moisturizer, which promises to firm, lift and reduce wrinkles using exfoliating linseed extract, cocoa seed butter and vitamin C. As an added bonus, the Avenger also will appear on advertising materials and displays surrounding the anti-aging potion.
No, it’s not a lunar vacation or even a new set of Apple ear buds. But helping dad prevent leather face will actually get him the most important Father’s Day gift of all — major brownie points with mom.
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Heavy Lifting Cream, $40. kiehls.com
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day