- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The radio silence is over. Channing Tatum and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum, have revealed the name of their newborn daughter: Everly.
In a posting on the Tatums’ respective websites, the couple stated: “Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Channing Tatum are thrilled to announce the birth of their daughter, Everly Tatum, who was born on May 31st in London. Sending love and light to Chan, Jenna, and Ms. Everly!”
News of the birth broke Sunday night. Tatum, 33, and Dewan-Tatum, 32. have been stationed temporarily in the U.K., where the actor is filming the sci-fi thriller Jupiter Ascending.
The Magic Mike star married the actress-dancer in July 2009, several years after sparking a romance on the set of their dance-themed movie Step Up.
Next month, Jupiter Ascending (which co-stars Mila Kunis) will begin shooting in Chicago while Dewan-Tatum heads to Vancouver to film her Lifetime series Witches of East End.
Tatum’s next big roles include a Secret Service agent in White House Down (which hits theaters June 28) and a reprisal of Greg Jenko in 21 Jump Street 2, the follow-up to the hit comedy 21 Jump Street.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day