- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Entourage feature film, cable series Bunheads and Major Crimes and the TV movie Cloudy With A Chance of Love are among the projects set to share in up to $100 million in tax credits from the state of California for the fiscal year running from July 1, 2013, through June 30, 2014.
The list of 31 projects that qualify includes 14 feature films, 12 basic-cable series, two relocating series and two movies of the week. The relocating series, which qualify for a 25 percent credit, are the fourth season of the MTV show Teen Wolf and TNT’s King & Maxwell.
This is the fifth year that the state has made funding available under a program that began in 2009. Not all of those listed below will actually get money — some will drop out or move to another state, and many TV projects are pending renewals. There is a waiting list of projects that will then be moved up and qualify for funding.
Here is the complete list of projects:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day