- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
International television confab Mipcom has lined up another impressive list of keynote speakers for its 2013 edition, with industry luminaries including Bravo and Style Media president Frances Berwick, FremantleMedia CEO Cecile Frot-Coutaz, Amazon Studio director Roy Price and Relativity Media boss Ryan Kavanaugh set to make the trip to Cannes Oct. 7-10.
All will take part in Mipcom’s Media Mastermind Keynote program.
The mix of execs from “old media” giants such as Bravo and Fremantle (producers of X Factor and American Idol) alongside relative newcomers Relativity and Amazon, demonstrates the new cross-media nature of television production.
Laurine Garaude, director of Reed MIDEM’s television division, which organizes Mipcom, said this year’s event is on track to be the biggest ever, with “increasing demand for stands and companies already expressing interest in bringing in more talent than ever before.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day